samedi 13 septembre 2014

What should the punishment be??...

My brother smashed the new LED 42" HD TV in the family room. The TV is around 8 months old. He got angry when he got disconnected from xbox live and threw the controller at it, smashing the screen. Best Buy said it can't be fixed. My dad doesn't think a punishment is necessary, he just got yelled at. And so far my mom still doesn't know. And to make sure she doesn't know my dad quickly replaced it with a similar TV that very day... The ol' switch-a-roo trick :o



I feel like no justice was served. The TV was murdered and the poopetrator is still running Scott free. I believe he should be punished. But what should the punishment be? I am not his dad, just his brother. What would you do if this was your brother or son.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire