dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Coming to Manhattan

Hi Everyone,



I'm heading to Manhattan again in a few weeks for the NY Comic Con! But I have a couple of days either side of the Saturday when I will be at the Jacob Javits Center.

So I was hoping those who know better than me of things that are worth seeing and doing in Manhattan could help me out.



Just so that you know, I have been to this wonderful place three times already, so I have done a lot of the "touristy" bits already.

I'm looking for things that are interesting, but maybe a little off of the beaten track.



Some things I hope to do this time

  • American museum of natural history

  • The Metropolitan museum of art

  • 911 Memorial

  • Birdland Jazz club

  • The River Café




Thanks for anything you can suggest. :woot:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire