dimanche 21 septembre 2014

Extras for Film Project for Competition

Good afternoon, everyone. Presently, I am assembling a short film for a film contest that will be hosted in LA in October. The short film is an Unsolved Mysteries-esque episode that will be set within the narrative of my novel, which is a supernatural mystery. In short, it involves a former FBI profiler hunting down a werewolf in his hometown, which is painting the woods in blood. For this project, I need to type of extras:



-Photographic. For the intercuts and flashbacks, I would need a photograph for each of the victims of the wolf (to hit home the loss of these individuals.)

*(3) College Age Men, two of which could pass for rugby players

*(2) Two males, 30-50. These are the township supervisors and architects of a controversial sewage project.



-Video



I am seeking some extras for the townspeople. The average character has around 3-5 short-to-medium lines. These characters make a colorful Tarot deck for the town; depending on the response, I could, collapse, or remove characters.



To film these entries, it would be on the actor's end: it could be a Skype Chat, cell phone video, home video, or any other video recording. It has to have the framing of them being interviewed and responding. When filmed, the files could be dropped into Dropbox or Google Docs.



The incentives would be a Russian Nesting Doll set: this film is going to be entered in the Holly Shorts Horror Night. If accepted to the festival, it will be screened among some notable people in the industry and the horror sub-industry (such as Justin Beahm, who is a decorated film archivist/scholar, contributor to special features, and presence in the Halloween franchise.) Additionally, the short film will be used to promote my upcoming novel, before and after publication. At last, but not least, contributions would help me complete this dream project, as it's the vanishing point for several lines of my life: as a filmmaker, writer, video-journalist, and critic.



Here is a sample of my work: it is my most recent a film, a documentary on the film history of McKeesport, PA: http://ift.tt/1B00O7O



Previously, I bought the rights to a Stephen King short story - "One for the Road" - and wrote/directed a film adaptation of it. Due to copyright reasons, I cannot post the film.



Any help would be greatly appreciated and crucial to the success of this project. If interested, let me know. Thank you so much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire