dimanche 28 septembre 2014

question about watching old 4.3 TV programs on HDTVs

So I have a Bluray player and an HDTV flat screen which are hooked with an HDMI cable so whenever I'm watching a normal movie whether its aspect ratio is 1.85 or 2.35 the image fills the screen nicely but whenever I watch an old TV show on DVD which were filmed in 4.3 the image gets stretched out making everybody look squat and short.



I already switched the settings on my Bluray back and forth between ratios and it still doesn't work, I know this many not be an issue but I don't like seeing old 4.3 shows stretched out.



The only idea I've considered is instead of using an HDMI cable just use ordinary red/yellow audio/video cables.



Anybody know what I'm talking about?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire