jeudi 25 septembre 2014

How do I convince people that games are good for you?

How can I persuade people that video games are not a waste of time, violent or addictive, or any other bad thing? I'm surprised that we live in the year 2014 and I still encounter people who hold this view of video games. I think that video games are no different from other new media in history that was once controversial: writing, novels, comic books, radio, movies, television, Dungeons and Dragons, computers, the Internet, Harry Potter, and so on. Many earlier media forms were once frowned on as trash we now come to consider art forms or respected mediums. I would like to know is there a way that I can convince or persuade people that video games are not bad and can be benifical?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire