jeudi 18 septembre 2014

John Travolta Defends Battlefield Earth

John Travolta defends the much-maligned Battlefield Earth




Quote:








It has been labelled as one of the worst movies ever made and has been made fun of by everyone under the sun including How Did This Get Made? and Nostalgia Critic, but that hasn’t stopped its star John Travolta defending Battlefield Earth.



In an interview with The Daily Beast, when asked if Travolta regretted the movie he answered, “no way, are you kidding? Why would I ever regret that? I had the power to do whatever I wanted, and I chose to do a book that I thought was worthy of making into a movie. It’s a beautiful film. It’s a good movie.”



Travolta goes on to talk about about the media confused the movie with Scientology, “they did that with Phenomenon, too, and Phenomenon is really the story of Jesus Christ. It’s not Scientology! So, I have no regrets at all. And if we had to do it over again, I would still do it.”



“It was a moment where I could say, ‘I had all the power in the world and could do whatever I wanted,'” Travolta concluded. “Not a lot of people get that opportunity, and I did what I wanted to do.”



Do you agree with Travolta? Is Battlefield Earth a misunderstood movie?



http://ift.tt/XqSS2a




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire