samedi 13 septembre 2014

Missing Persons Help. Please?

Ok, so my dad kind of had a break down earlier this week. He was going on and on about how his soul was in peril, and how his life was meaningless, and that in fifty years, no one would know he had even existed.



So yesterday, he left the house. He didn't take much. Maybe some of his medications and a few clothes, but we haven't heard from him since he left. It's been about 32 hours since anyone has heard from him.



I mean...should we call the police? Should we not do anything? I checked his internet history, email and facebook, and there's no signs that he was having an affair of any sort. His credit card was used once last night, but the company can't tell us where, only that it was for a hotel. There's been no use of it the rest of the time.



So um...any help with my family drama? Please?



Edit FYI: My dad is 71, with high blood pressure and a family history of stroke and heart attack. He's overweight, not really in the best shape, and has been exhibiting signs of depression. That all plays into my concerns. If he was 40 or 50, I might not be so concerned.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire