samedi 13 septembre 2014

Captain America's Effectiveness

As you can tell by my signature, avatar, and title I am a fan of Captain America. I work with someone who genuinely dislikes Captain America and degrades him (mostly for wearing red, white and blue and for carrying a shield and for being from from the 40's) all the time. So naturally, we tend to have disagreements about the whole subject.



Now I personally always saw Cap as the team leader. I always feel like no team in Marvel will ever be as effective as it could be unless you put Cap in the mix. What do you think of that statement?



My question is, how effective is Captain America? Especially when he is thrown into the mix with such beings as the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, Wasp, and others.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire