dimanche 24 mai 2015

EVERYTHING NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH: Enter The Dragon

This is my version of the YouTube channel CinemaSins Everything Wrong With... series. Since its highly unlikely they will ever get to the films I like any time soon I figured I'd do my own version....

EVERYTHING NOT QUITE RIGHT WITH: ENTER THE DRAGON



The Spoiler of Jim Kelly hanging dead on the poster!




John Saxon's name being anywhere near Bruce Lee's in the credits.



STEREOTYPE ALERT (stereotype #5: The Asian man is a sexless being): While Roper and Williams are clearly getting laid Bruce is there strictly on business alone.




Extra laffs as his fellow henchman gets his ass kicked!



Thats not sanitary!



Originally, Han was going to kill Roper, and Williams and Lee would fight Han's army at the end. Roper's and Williams' roles were reversed by John Saxon's agent.



Popularizing a weapon that would put countless kids in the ER.

READ MORE


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire