dimanche 24 mai 2015

Fantomex in Film

I've really felt taken by this new X-Man, who was made only 13 years ago. I hear he has a really huge following and from what I've read featuring him, he seems to be really cool. From his costume, to his gear to his attitude, I feel that Fantomex could make for a really great character to be in the X-Men movies. The idea of EVA could be really interesting to see adapted to film as well.

Of course with Apocalypse already fully loaded, we probably will not see him there, but New Mutants is always a possibility. I could see him working for Gambit, in a bit role as well. Given that he was created as a part of Weapon Plus, and I remember somebody mentioning that it could come in play as a part of Wolverine III, and maybe it could sow the seeds for Fantomex.

As for actors, I could see Luke Evans taking the role or Colin Farrell. Both seem slightly old to me, though, so my favorite option would have to be Dave Franco or Charles Michael Davis.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire