dimanche 24 mai 2015

Please say "For Asgard!"

I don't know why they haven't let Thor say that, I guess because whomever, writers or producers were strict on this because they thought it would be cheesy. I disagree and think Thor's famous catchphrase can be used properly and be awesome.

We never got the "Avengers Assemble" line, or some other lines I can't think of, but I think Thor's "For Asgard" line could be awesome.

When I heard that the Hulk would say "Hulk Smash" in The Incredible Hulk movie, I thought it would be cheesy. I know fans demanded that Hulk say this, atill thought to myself, what's the use of that though? Turns out, I was wrong. I thought Hulk would sound monsterous and slow but the way Lou Ferrigno delivered the line was effing awesome. Perfect voice. Hulk said it with passion, he was like, "HULK....SMASH!" It was anger and passion. It was beautiful and epic.

I think the same can be just as epic for Thor if he has a moment in a climax where he makes his ultimate swing with his hammar and throws it fast, yelling "FOR ASGARD!"

I think there can be plenty of reasons why it can make sense that Thor would say that.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire