jeudi 28 mai 2015

Flash 2014 TV Series Proves People Want Firestorm

I never thought I would ever see a live action incarnation of my favourite DC hero, but then Flash 2014 pleasantly surprised me by including Ronnie Raymond, (and Martin Stein, and Jason Rusch.) It makes sense that Firestorm would be in Flash's series since after his first comic series was cancelled after 5 issues, his stories began being published in the back of Flash comics.

I found another pleasant surprise for Firestorm fans in the new Flash tv series. I noticed that the episodes that featured Firestorm consistently got higher ratings! Firestorm IS popular DC! Very soon DC is going to be rolling out a bunch of brand new comic series, and Firestorm's tv reception proves he should have a book among them!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire