mercredi 27 mai 2015

Films that make you think

Hi all,

I love all of the science fiction, supernatural and fantasy genres, but I constantly find that it's a struggle to get original suggestions out of people.

I was hoping, if I named a number of films, you guys might be able to help me find others I like?

Here we go:

Donnie Darko
Mr Nobody
The Butterfly Effect

The Matrix
Equilibrium
Inception
Shutter Island
Source Code
Triangle

Another Earth
I Origins
Sound of My Voice

Robot Vs Frank
Safety Not Guaranteed
Ex Machina

Ink
The Frame
Dark City

John Dies at the End
Horns
Warm Bodies

Mirror Mask
Pan's Labyrinth
The Fountain

Requiem for a Dream
The Machinist
A Scanner Darkly

THX 1138
The Signal
The Box
Primer

The Prestige
Enemy
Martha Marcy May Marlene
The East
Trainspotting
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Fallen
The Ninth Gate
The Cell
Seven
Perfume: The Story of Murderer
American Psycho

I didn't love: Cloud Atlas, Trance, Upstream Color, Filth, Moon, Alien, Prometheus, Time Bandits, Beyond the Black Rainbow, Lost River, The Village, Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy, Melancholia, Secret Window, Big Fish, No Country for Old Men

Thanks in advance! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire