vendredi 22 mai 2015

Artists(directors, writers, etc.) would you want to work in the MCU?

So I was thinking that there is a lot of talented people(actors, directors, cinematographers, writers, composers, etc.) who haven't worked in the MCU, so is there a writer, director, etc. that you would like to work in a Marvel project? if so which do you have in mind?

These are a few of mine:

Directors:

-Gore Verbiski: I think this guy is extremely talented and although he hasn't worked with great scripts, I think his good direction always stands out in a good way even if he's not working with the best material. He has worked with Disney several times(Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy) so its surprising they haven't chosen him for anything, I think he would be great for a Thor movie.

-Brad Bird: I think he's work in animated films was great and MI Ghost Protocol is one of my favorite action movies of all time, he has a lot of energy that I think would work well with the MCU

Cinematographers:

-Bill Pope: He's one of the best in his field and did a fantastic job in The Matrix Trilogy and Spider-Man 2 & 3. I think he should work in Black Panther

-Dariusz Wolski: His work in the Pirates of the Caribbean films and Prometheus is stunning looking and I would love if he worked in the next Thor movie.

Composers:

-Steve Jablonsky: Granted he's kind of a poor man's Hans Zimmer but he's still pretty great, he scored all the Transformers movies and that music was great. Not sure what movie in MCU he could score though.

-Danny Elfman:
'nuff said


Those are the ones I came up with right now, I'll post other ideas later :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire