vendredi 12 septembre 2014

Danny Ferry - "African slur" racist or just words from (racist?) scouting report?



Quote:








Ferry apologized Tuesday but said he was only repeating comments he had heard about Deng.



“In regards to the insensitive remarks that were used during our due diligence process, I was repeating comments that were gathered from numerous sources during background conversations and scouting about different players,” Ferry said in a statement released by the team.



“I repeated those comments during a telephone conversation reviewing the draft and free agency process. Those words do not reflect my views, or words that I would use to describe an individual and I certainly regret it. I apologize to those I offended and to Luol, who I reached out to Monday morning.”



http://ift.tt/1sDBR1b







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire