jeudi 22 mai 2014

Chicago pd

I figure since this series is produced by Dick Wolf, it's a spinoff of Chicago Fire, it had a crossover with Law And Order: SVU, and its recent renewal... This show isn't going anywhere, and I don't think I'm the only one watching.



Overall I think this season was pretty paint by numbers as far as cop procedurals go, but there's nothing wrong with that, especially following the hour of depression that is SVU, mindless cop drama is a welcome pallet cleanser.



Early on, not many of the characters stood out... It took me a few episodes to even remember who was who, since like 4 of the male leads are tall, fit, white guys who were wearing leather jackets. As the season went on though, the series and characters began to take shape. I'm glad I stuck with the series, especially now that it's been renewed.



Thoughts on the finale or season on a whole?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire