vendredi 30 mai 2014

Charles meets Charles Trailer vs. Theatrical

I've noticed a few differences and figured it might be fun to talk about.



This shot of Xavier is missing and I assume as he's looking in the mirror young Charles walks in front of him and becomes the reflection.





Also the line "I remember" seems to be replaced with "and Cerebro knows it" though it could have been used later and thats just trailer editing.



I also noticed that the performances are different. The trailer offers a more casual conversation tone (as if older Xavier was talking to anyone else) while the movie version is in whispers.



However, I really love the final version. It was like a dream and the whole tone really got to me, you could really feel the pain and hopelessness of younder Charles and Xavier taking a more nurturing tone than what we've seen before.



However, I am sucker for trailer cuts, alternate takes, and all that lol




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire