jeudi 29 mai 2014

Understanding everything that happened (time travel/timeline etc)

Ok. I've seen Days of Future Past, and I absolutely loved it. I love how the mess Last Stand left us with has been cleaned up. However, the more I think about it, the more confused I get! Here's a few questions that are baffling me and others when I've talked about it with them...



WHEN exactly did Wolverine wake up in the mansion? Was it in 'our' present day, so in a year after Last Stand would have taken place?



Does the new timeline (or whatever you want to call it) mean that X1 & X2 didn't happen either?



Did Wolverine still go through what he went through with William Stryker (working alongside him and sabretooth etc, the experiments/metal claws etc)?



When Mystique rescued Wolverine at the end from the river (disguised as Stryker), what happened from there for Wolverine in that timeline? Did he go on to live in that timeline??



It's the last question that baffles me the most. I feel like I'm going insane!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire