vendredi 23 mai 2014

Some sparse questions (thanks)

Hello guys,



1- Is it confirmed ON SCREEN it's 1973 and not, say, 1971? What month? Any hint or indication?



2-

From a guy at blu-ray forum:



"I do believe that the future events take place in 2016 as I think I saw the year 2016 in a holographic projection of a date at the end of the film. I thought I saw it on Wolverine's alarm clock holographic projection, while it also states that the radio is playing "Golden Oldies". Which works out well, as 2016 is when the X-Men:Apocalypse is supposed to be released."



Do you confirm?



3- I know you all hate Origins. I don't wanna talk about it okay? Just a question about the story:



After Logan escapes from the Alkali Lake Base... do you remember if he had some other "berserker rage" moments?



Plus, two of the kids are supposed to resemble Quicksilver and Banshee... true?



Thank you so much... :word:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire