vendredi 17 avril 2015

Will Surtur suck?

I've been thinking long and hard about how Marvel should approach Surtur as a villain in the movie, and I'm really not that optimistic. I mean, how exactly can they possibly do a villain who is more than 1,000 feet tall without him seeming incredibly goofy and ridiculous in live-action? I fear that they might just turn him into an utterly characterless bad guy whose only purpose in the movie is to fight Thor. Please Marvel, don't give us another Malekith. I want Surtur to have purpose and a personality, but I don't see how they can do that when the guy is too large to fit on screen.



Marvel have really shown their true colours in recent months, with them giving Ragnarok, a new, unfavourable release date, in favour of yet another "Peter Parker got bitten by a radioactive spider" movie. I really think that Thor Ragnarok could already be on the road to disaster (I mean, being panned to the same degree as X-Men Origins), not to mention failing financially. Do you agree?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire