vendredi 24 avril 2015

The Definitive Spider-Man Cartoon

I think there's a debate about which cartoon was the best Spider-Man cartoon and, with news of a new animated movie, I thought it was a good time for a topic about it. Typically, the debate centers around two shows, but I've included all of them for completeness. As a child of the 90s, when I think of Spider-Man, I think of 1994's Spider-Man series. To me, it has all the classic stories, mature themes, great voice acting from Christopher Daniel Barnes as Peter Parker. It uses Kingpin effectively as a villain and even does a really good job with Venom. But, from a lot of comments around here, it seems that many people like Spectacular Spider-Man better.

So here's a poll. The choices are:

Spider-Man (1967) - Famous for introducing Spider-Man's iconic theme song.
Spider-Man (1981)
Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends - A different take that introduced more characters
Spider-Man (1994) - The longest-running Spider-Man series
Spider-Man Unlimited - A very different take with a very different costume
Spider-Man: The New Animated Series - A followup to Raimi's Spider-Man
The Spectacular Spider-Man - Sony's take on a High School age Peter Parker
Ultimate Spider-Man - The most recent version of Spider-Man. I like it when Deadpool appears at least


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire