vendredi 24 avril 2015

My life is pointless!

I don't know what I am supposed to do. I work a job I hate cant find a new job no matter how much I try yet other people try way less and get a new job. My boss wont movie me up and I cant stand her. Just stuck and fell hopeless and worthless. I need to movie up but I cant and I cant find a new job either. I just don't know what to do any more. I don't know why I am alive and what the point is for me to be alive any more. I guess I am just alive so I can streghts out all the time has all I do is work and streghts out. Fell like even god doesn't like me or something. I wish I was dead. My life has no purpose at all. I am 25 no GF never been out on a date only have a few friends. Fell like if I died right now no one outside of my family would even care. Life is just pointless and I should just end it now. I have nothing to live for and I just keep getting older and older and nothing ever changes. Yes I am only 25 but I fell much older because all my life is woreing about crap. What's the point any more!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire