vendredi 24 avril 2015

My Free Web Comic: Raised

Hi SHH Community:

I've been a reader at the site for a long time and a lurker on the forums for months, but finally decided to make a forum account. I wrote and drew my own comic book called Raised and posted it online for free. I'm not a professional, there are no ads, and I'm obviously not making any money off of it, so hopefully it is okay to post a link here in case anyone in the SHH community is curious. I'll also gladly accept criticism, since I plan on doing this again in the future and can always use pointers.

Its hard to give a brief synopsis of the story without giving anything away, but I will caution that it is not a superhero story. Rather, its a coming of age story with a twist. That's probably the best way to explain it without over-sharing.

Without further adieu:

Raised


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire