jeudi 12 février 2015

Should Spidey wear a purple hat?

Purple is a color that can show you there is more to a character then what it seems. When there's a movie about a human/spider hybrid in high school who shoots webs out of his buttocks, you have to have some part of him the audience can relate to. The general audience can relate to a human/spider hybrid if he wears a purple hat. I remember hm what was it? Lemme think real quick. AHA! It was 1985. I met a panda bear who offered me shots of water. I was already 12 minutes sober so I decided it would be inhumane to drink the shots. Imagine all the toys you can sell of Spider-Man wearing a purple hat. You could sell figures like "rip roarin surfer dude Spidey" & "rock power armor Spidey" A purple hat represents wisdom. I remember when I went to France. It was very fun. So what do you guys think? Ya or Na.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire