mercredi 25 février 2015

The Trinity Of Superheroes - Queendarkness12 Fanfic Section

I wanted to create this thread because, as a long time writer I want to share some of my ideas on some stuff I am planning to write or have written before.



I'm nobody special in the writing world, since I have a passion for it, even though I am not the best writer in the world. :huh:



I've always loved writing, since I was ten. I was always a creative person, when it came to inventing characters and creating worlds for them to inhabit them in. :highfive:



I'm just an ideas gal, trying to express some creative ideas I have for DC and Marvel, since I'm a fan of both companies and their characters. :woo:



I've always loved female superheroes, since Wonder Woman is my favourite hero of all time and how female heroes have more diversity and a range of different characters. :ww:



Since, Disney has the Avengers, Fox has X-Men and Warner Bros has Justice League in their corners. :up:



That sparked an idea......I decided to create three original female characters that would fit in those three worlds and write stories about them. :hmm



All those characters were created within three days, since my creative jucies were spirialing out of control.



Madeline Foster is a mutant with the ability of telepathy, but further down the line she is able to maniuplate purple energy fields.



Chantelle Black is a white witch, who turns out to be the daughter of Freyr and a princess of Alfheim.



Raven Joyner is a black witch, who has jaded and ignorant views on the human race because of the murder of her parents and goes on a journey to change her views and become a hero.



Here are the character profiles for the three of them for a full scale view on these three characters:




Madeline's: http://queendarkness12.deviantart.co...erse-505878448



Chantelle's: http://queendarkness12.deviantart.co...cter-503986890



Raven's: http://queendarkness12.deviantart.co...cter-503987374



This is just an introduction and a lot more stuff will come soon. :woot:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire