mardi 24 février 2015

H1z1

I don't think I've seen a thread for this, so I thought I'd start one. It's currently available as an Early Release on Steam and will also be coming to the PS4.



I was very much interested in DayZ, however the game is currently unplayable. I get that both of these are early release, however, the amount of glitches in DayZ is crazy. It's not as fun as I'd hoped, but the concepts are still fantastic.



In comes H1Z1. It's essentially the same style of game. While still early release, it plays very well from my 4+ hours yesterday. I hear there is a bunch of cheating, but I haven't seen any and that will likely be rectified in the future.



The ability to build bases (with locking doors), driving cars and the amount of crafting makes this very fun. It also plays pretty smoothly as far as combat goes. It's not perfect, but I was having a blast. I also like the scenery better and I do think it overall just feels better. My biggest complaint with this (and DayZ) is I feel like I have to constantly eat. It makes it hard to enjoy the rest for long periods of time. Also, in comparison to DayZ, the map feels quite a bit smaller.



Overall, I recommend this one as it will only get better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire