vendredi 27 février 2015

Anyone else unsure if they liked the trailer?

It's been 3 months since the trailer dropped and having taken some time to think about it I'm not sure if I liked it or I just really wanted to like it.



I remember my initial reaction to the trailer I laughed when John B popped his head up, I was convinced I was watching fan fiction when I saw BB8, and I thought Kylo looked a bit too prequel esque.



The trailer has since grown on me, and i get chills when I watch it, but the first viewing the only things that really struck me were the X-Wings and the Stormtrooper shot (one of the first times since I was a child that stormtroopers actually seemed badass and threatening).



I'm just wondering if I'm the only one feelings this way. I love every rumor I've heard, but then again I loved the rumors leading up to the trailer. Anyway anyone else feel that way now that the thing's had time to settle in?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire