lundi 20 juillet 2015

TV SHOW REVIVALS! Whats the next old TV show to be revived?

So me and my brother were talking about this and I figured this could be a fun thread. There's a sudden trend of bringing back old tv shows, not remakes, but straight up continuations. We've had Arrested Development, 24, Girl Meets World, and coming soon: Fuller House, Heroes, The X-Files, Twin Peaks and now they're talking about Xena. It seems like nostalgia's the new hip thing to bank on.

With that said, which show would you legitimately like to see brought back and continue where they left off? Me personally? If Fuller House is a success I want Family Matters. I think it'd be cool to revisit Urkel and the Winslow family after all these years.

What shows would you guys like to see come back?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire