mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Laptop Selection help

Ok fella's.. This may not be the BEST place to ask this question.. but I don't venture far from these here parts. :p

Anyway, I'm in desperate need of a new laptop. I'd like for it to be able to run games smoothly without hick up. I know when I say games people are going to say "just build a desktop.." which is cool.. but until we buy a new place I don't really have room to setup a new desk and tower.. I'd love for it to be a good (doesn't have to run at Ultra.. just a smoothly at 1080p) and be able to handle media, etc.

I'm also on a budget. I don't expect to get THE BEST for my budget but I figured I could land a decent laptop for 500... I'm willing to go a little over but I don't want to go over 600 if I don't have to.

I've been out of the PC game for quite some time... and this is the only place where I know I'd get a solid answer, more so when it comes to gaming on one.

Thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire