jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

Hey guys, I know there aren't a ton of sports games fans around these forums but I was hoping to get some input on this game if anyone has played it yet.

I very much enjoy golf games, they're challenging and relaxing at the same time. I liked the last PGA a ton and still play it occasionally on my 360.

Reading some stuff on this one and watching some YouTube videos the new one looks incredible. But I was reading that there's only something like 8 courses and 12 golfers, including no Augusta National. Has this lack of content been an early problem for any of you?

I was reading EA said they'll be releasing new content for free, but could never find any date. Would I be better to wait for that? Maybe I'll just rent it first.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire