vendredi 24 juillet 2015

The Quantum Realm and Magic Eye Books (spoilers)

I think a big discussion I'm seeing (one worth discussing here) is whether there is some character hidden in the Microverse as a cameo. I'd almost be tempted to say "no, we're trying too hard" and make the allusion to magic eye books I made above. That being said, Director Peyton Reed said, "I would say just watch out for something, maybe in the corner of the frame, something you might see also reflected in Ant-Man’s helmet."

I think speculation tends to go in two parts. One is that you see Janet, which would be possible from a story perspective. More interestingly is this theory that the figure we see is "Eternity." For the broader MCU, I think this would make a lot of sense. Eternity is a character who I could see be a big deal in Doctor Strange. More importantly, the use of cosmic entities could open the way for the actual incarnation of Death as Thanos's crush. Certainly, there's a lot of potential there if they have the guts to go down that route.

So what do people think? Did you see something hidden? Is Peyton Reed messing with us? What are your thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire