jeudi 2 juillet 2015

Interviews: Magazine, TV, etc.

I like having a separate thread when it comes to interviews, and I think now is a good time to start one here. The interviews will be coming fast and furiously over the next few months, so if you find one....PLEASE share it with us here.

First on the docket. A really good interview from Entertainment Weekly. I think our "fanboys and fangirls" are going to really like this one. :)


Quote:

What’s one thing we don’t know about you yet?
In honor of Comic-Con, a small tidbit about me is that I still am, and have been since the age of 6, a padawan learner in the Star Wars Insider fan club. And I was Obi-Wan Kenobi for three or four Halloweens in a row before the age of 10. That’s something maybe people don’t know.
Full interview here: http://ift.tt/1JCXh5C


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire