mardi 7 juillet 2015

Hoosiers (1986) is the greatest movie of all time!

Yes, the movie about high school basketball back in 1954 starring Gene Hackman is the greatest movie of all time. I know some of you will disagree, but you would be wrong. I cannot claim to have seen all movies out, but in my life I have seen a lot of them, and really none of them compare.
Hoosiers is film perfection. Every part of the movie was done perfectly. I have seen it many times, and each time it moves me. Especially at the championship game at the end. Amazing.
I looked up the real story about the movie, which was based on the true story of the 1954 Milan High School basketball team, and the film has little in common with it. Thats good. The story in Hoosiers worked out much better than the real story. The fiction was much better than reality.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire