dimanche 12 juillet 2015

Game Recommendations

Hey guys I know Avengers Alliance is top priority here in this section of the Hype, but I was wondering if you can fit in some time for some game recommendations. I'm interested in quite a few games that have been released or will be released soon. The following are some I'm considering heavily, but will be also open to some more picks:

  • Shovel Knight
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Spelunky
  • Dark Souls
  • Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (I've heard Online is horrible)
  • Bioshock Infinite (I hate FPS, but like Metroid Prime, I can overlook it for great storytelling)
  • Fallout 3 or Vegas
  • Cuphead
  • A Hat in Time
  • DC Universe Online
  • Sega All-Stars Racing
  • Sonic Generations
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
Any other suggestions or are there any suggestions you disagree with?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire