mardi 7 juillet 2015

fox news reporter calls rory mcilroy a leprechaun live on air

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


she "cleared" up her statement later on

Quote:

Update: Fox Business Network’s Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery takes credit for that quote about Rory McIlroy being a "leprechaun," and she wished to make clear that she was being gentle in her remarks.

On Tuesday's edition of Outnumber, Montgomery, who goes by "Kennedy" as host of the prime-time program of the same name, had this to add to the comments she made off-camera a day earlier:

"Yesterday at this time I used the word leprechaun to describe golfer Rory McIlroy. I love sports, I love golf, but I am not a fan of Rory’s. Mostly for the way he treated tennis great Caroline Wozniacki and discarded her like a piece of chewed gum when he broke her heart and broke off their engagement in a short phone conversation. That’s worse than breaking up on a Post-it.

"Now to be clear, neither Harris [Faulkner, Fox Outnumber host] nor Jenna Lee [co-host of Fox News’ Happening Now] used the term and I don’t want them to get the credit for it. I called Rory McIlroy a leprechaun and believe me I wanted to call him much worse. As you know, some of my best friends are leprechauns and they also have tremendous sense of humor. Thank you."

as someone from the same country as rory, i dont know if i should be annoyed or just laugh at the sheer stupidity of the presenter.

i mean she does work for fox news and this is like me insulting an american by calling them a bigfoot:huh:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire