lundi 20 juillet 2015

Ever get a ticket! For not recycling proper?

So today I found pinned to my house door, a pink ticket for Improper bundling of cardboard.
25 freakin $!
And here's the thing, I have no problem recycling, I separate everything including cardboard, and if I have large boxes I always break them down, and freakin bundle them.
All week new neighbours have been moving in next door, guess what they had, a bunch of freaking moving boxes, I'm guessing they probably put them out? Thing is I didn't see them go out.
So What do I do? What would you do?

Also if they are putting whole unbroken down boxes out, they still won't know not to, cause the ticket was pined on my freakin door with my address, not theirs!

I'm thinking of going over and saying something, (not to complain, or have them pay, but to actually let them know, you can't put out whole boxes) thing is I have no actual proof they did:funny: And that's just seems like a weird thing to approach (i've said hi once) strangers about.

How would you approach it, or not?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire