vendredi 24 juillet 2015

Do you work with someone who won't shut up?

I want to start a thread about people you work with who will...not...be...quiet...ever. I am writing about one coworker I know, who I shall give the fake name of Sarah. When I say she won't stop talking throughout her work day, I mean that literally. I could write paragraphs about it, but let me give just one example.

Recently, I asked for a day off; my request consisted of one sentence, and it was emailed. Sarah also asked for a day off, but she had to ask the manager in person, and the requests was probabaly at least a page of text. You see, she had to tell the manager why she needed the day off (due to some doctor visit for her adult daughter) and also tell the back story about her daughter's medical history and all the troubles she has had getting doctor's visits, and it had to be a particular day, and that was all before the actual request.

I really could go on, but let me stop and hear some comments first...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire