Who should compose the score for Spider-Man this time round?
I think Danny Elfman had the best Spider-Man score. The ones by James Horner and Hans Zimmer I don't remember so much.
Should Marvel go with an Elfman-type sound again or something different? I definitely don't want Zimmer again. If Elfman were to come back, I'd want him not to repeat himself but come up with something new.
Marvel's scores haven't been so memorable thus far. Captain America: The First Avenger has been the best one, but that's not the sound you want for Spider-Man.
Should the score be like one of the cartoons (eg like the 90s animated series)?
I think Danny Elfman had the best Spider-Man score. The ones by James Horner and Hans Zimmer I don't remember so much.
Should Marvel go with an Elfman-type sound again or something different? I definitely don't want Zimmer again. If Elfman were to come back, I'd want him not to repeat himself but come up with something new.
Marvel's scores haven't been so memorable thus far. Captain America: The First Avenger has been the best one, but that's not the sound you want for Spider-Man.
Should the score be like one of the cartoons (eg like the 90s animated series)?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire