I know Marvel established the love interests in the MCU, through their phase one movies and referenced in other Marvel content.
I know a lot of people think they take away from the hero and take too much screen time, but the negativity is deserved to those love interests that are badly written.
I'm open to love interests, if they are written well, serve the story and are self-sufficent. Marvel has done a solid job with the love interests so far.
Who were your favourite love interests so far?
Who would you like to see in the future?
I know a lot of people think they take away from the hero and take too much screen time, but the negativity is deserved to those love interests that are badly written.
I'm open to love interests, if they are written well, serve the story and are self-sufficent. Marvel has done a solid job with the love interests so far.
Who were your favourite love interests so far?
Who would you like to see in the future?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire