I have been thinking of what would happen if HBO was to film a Robert's Rebellion Prequel.
I was a big fan of the idea, because it will give George R.R. Martin a lot more time to finish The Winds Of Winter and A Dream Of Spring.
I, personally think the story and drama behind Robert's Rebellion would make great television, since Game Of Thrones is more popular than ever.
The general audience wouldn't mind, since it will give them a chance to learn about Cersei, Ned, Robert, Jaime and Catelyn before Game Of Thrones started. :cwink:
What do you think?
I was a big fan of the idea, because it will give George R.R. Martin a lot more time to finish The Winds Of Winter and A Dream Of Spring.
I, personally think the story and drama behind Robert's Rebellion would make great television, since Game Of Thrones is more popular than ever.
The general audience wouldn't mind, since it will give them a chance to learn about Cersei, Ned, Robert, Jaime and Catelyn before Game Of Thrones started. :cwink:
What do you think?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire