samedi 8 octobre 2016

New Overtime Law

I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere, but I didn't see it when doing a search.

Without further ado, what do you guys think?

http://ift.tt/27xGSMq

So far, I'm salaried, and do enjoy the minor perks of what it offers with I thought was a pretty decent company. I work about 50 hours, which, while annoying I understand and I am pretty fairly compensated. Vacation, sick days, bonuses, and all that jazz.

Now, none of this is set in stone, but our boss got told by his supervisor that they will cut our pay to hourly (That's cool), but in effect will cut it minimum, and make us work 50 on overtime to make what we are making now. I'm thinking this is pretty scummy, and we are having a meeting on it on the 1st. I'm sure the backlash will be pretty big, and I'm sure I'll be looking for something else at this point.

Anyone else having similar issues, or has it helped you?


New Overtime Law

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire