vendredi 21 octobre 2016

New Web site in Process Public Service Warning

I am posting this in and for the protection of all members. I have recently won a long battle against a Batmobile Builder in California by the name of Mark Towle. I urge everyone to please visit this Web Site and post it everywhere you can. Mark Towle is the guy that lost the huge Lawsuit to DC Comics for Trademark and Copyright protection. I was his web designer for nearly 5 years and he never paid me with my 1966 replica.

Please, Please Please spread the word about what was done to me by this guy and his accomplice Kory Geick!

The Web site I am currently building but I have already put in some good content to warn everyone about these two. The Web site is takenbytowle.com

I fought 5 attorneys for 5 years without ever having any legal training. These guys have done terrible damage to my life and my family. Please spread my story so others can't be harmed. I won against all odds and was awarded a large judgment. The proof of what was done to me I am publishing for the protection of everyone. Please share this link everywhere you can. I am the first guy to ever really nail these creeps with actual true evidence and recordings I am now publishing. What I am saying is true and I am putting the actual evidence out there to protect the Public.

It's Vital that all of you share this link. Thank You! Scott Lee



New Web site in Process Public Service Warning

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire