mercredi 26 octobre 2016

This is us



I was surprised there wasn't a thread yet about this show. In my opinion, it's the number one drama on television right now and the best media content drama out there (better than most dramatic films I see as well).

Quote:

Jack and his wife - who is very pregnant with triplets -- have just moved into their new home in Pittsburgh. Successful and handsome television actor Kevin is growing increasingly bored with his bachelor lifestyle. Randall -- who was abandoned at a fire station by his father as an infant -- is a stylish New York-based businessman working to raise two daughters with his wife, Beth. These people are among a group -- several of whom share a birthday -- of seemingly random individuals whose lives intertwine in unexpected ways.
And I'm willing to bet I'm not the only one on SHH who absolutely loves this show. I very rarely buy dramatic shows on blu ray, the only other being the second season of 'American Crime' and right now this is a guaranteed purchase to me because it's better on a weekly basis than most of the films I see - brilliant writing, strong performances, solid direction all around.


This is us

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire