vendredi 19 juin 2015

The DCCU - From Movie to Movie

So I was just thinking about the lineup DC has for their upcoming films (I visited WB Studios the other day and it got me in the mood for DC :woot: ). What does everyone make of the order for these films? I'm gonna use a Marvel analogy right here; so we have:

Phase 1

- Man of Steel: The start, the epicenter of the DCCU
- Dawn of Justice: Dealing with the fallout of MOS
- Suicide Squad: Possibly set-up by MOS; maybe Lex's initial plan to be the hero in DoJ fails and he resorts to hiring a squad of villains in another attempt to gain power
- Wonder Woman: I have a hard time connecting this to SS, but it could easily act as DC's Thor and be the primary set-up for Justice League
- Justice League

Phase 2

- Aquaman
- The Flash
- Man of Steel 2/Batman 1 (extra calendar space is available in the winter of 2018 so I think this is a viable spot)
- Shazam
- Justice League 2

Phase 3

- Man of Steel 2/Batman 1 (extra calendar space is available in the winter of 2019 so I think this is a viable spot)
- Cyborg
- Green Lantern

Obviously it is way to far ahead to concretely speculate on Phases 2 and 3, so I just decided to stop after Phase 1. What do you guys think DC's plan is, in terms of story, to connect this diverse group of films together? Or will they opt for a different strategy entirely? Curious to hear everyone's thoughts.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire