samedi 27 juin 2015

The Red / The Green / The Rot

I apologize if there is already a thread for this subject but if there was I couldn't find one. That being said .....

I would absolutely love to see this be adapted for film. Even an animated movie would be awesome. Animal Man quickly became my favorite character of the new 52 and this storyline was amazing... Sure it had its faults like most stories do but just the world building and mythology they created was simply amazing. One thing I've always thought would be pretty cool is Anjmal Man being less of a superhero though. He fights to keep the balance of the red in tact, I loved his new look but would almost like to see him in a t-shirt version of his costume with shorts and barefoot. Almost Tarzan like I guess( no loincloth but more simple than a hero costume). So out of curiosity who would you guys like to see okay the characters ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire