samedi 27 juin 2015

Xmen and FF being turned into Inhumans?

http://ift.tt/1BKh17f

With members of the Xmen and FF having a prominent role with the Inhumans, I was wondering how likely do you think that Marvel might pull a retcon and make mutants and the FF Inhumans? How crazy would it be if the "cosmic rays" that gave the FF their powers was some form of Terrigen?

If this was the route Marvel was going, I would personally be ok with it. I like the idea that the Xmen and FF just being different teams made up of Inhumans. I like the notion of there being a streamlined reason for a lot of superpowered individuals in the MCU. Now Im not saying every superpowered person in the MCU should be an Inhuman, but to me it makes sense to me that if you want to create a "race" of individuals that have the potential to get superpowers that they would all belong to the same race.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire