dimanche 28 juin 2015

Manu Bennett(Slade) Done with Arrow?

According to a post by a fan on Reddit, He met Manu today at supercon, and he appears to be done with the Arrow.

http://ift.tt/1BO80tX

I'll copy and paste the Slade parts.
Deathstroke said they worked very very hard on season 2 and were proud of what they put out.

We also talked about season three. He was very upset on how they used his charachter. In his words "it sucked".
He said he signed on for a 5 year contract but it had to be broken.
Sorry to disappoint but he also told me he would not be on arrow again.

It was actually cool because soon as I brought up season three he was very agitated about it. Not at me for asking the question, it just seemed like he loved his charachter and was disappointed on how the show handled him.


Well.....I'm really sad to hear this news. He was my favorite character, but the writers screwed it up by messing up his character in just one episode of Season 3. I was hoping for a Slade return in Season 4, working with HIVE. The producers screwed it up big time. I just hope they can convince him somehow to come back, but it's unlikely now.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire