vendredi 19 juin 2015

Scrolling issue with the Hype...please help

Ok, I use Google Chrome on my Chromebook and for some inexplicable reason today when I came here I saw the top-to-bottom scroll aide/bar on the side as I do with every other site and then after a second it disappears and I can't scroll the forum pages anymore. I refresh the page and I again see the scroll bar for a split second then it's gone again. It only happens here on this forum. Not on any other site so I'm thinking it's likely some pop up or ad adjacent to the site that started running recently which is causing this. Any help would be appreciated because this is damn annoying. Right now I can only scroll via the ctrl+F button and typing in some very common letter like 'a' and scrolling that way. Up and down arrows don't work either.

Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire