vendredi 7 mars 2014

Films that should be Remade/Rebooted

Not sure if there is a thread for this but given all the remakes today and the obligatory response people have to even hearing a remake is on the way. I find myself wondering which films would people actually look forward to being remade/rebooted if the trades listed the such a thing as of Tomorrow. I've heard sound logic state that if a film isn't loved but is relatively known then it's prime for the reboot treatment, vs a film that is highly loved and unknown(see oldboy) or massively known(robocop). I think alot of other things factor. Anyways what are some films people would be down for seeing remade in this day and age. Title and Director.



I think Ghostbusters would be neat. But it would need to star interesting actors. People like RDJ and John C Riley...maybe even johah hill and the seth rogan crew people like that.



I also think Back to the Future might be due. I mean wasn't that original films future our past at this point? A new look into the future might be cool.



Both by JJ abrams.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire