vendredi 28 mars 2014

What you didn't like about Captain America: TWS - Flaws/Critiques

Hi everyone, I know this may seem like a negative sounding thread and I am not the type of person that only sees the negative in everything like some critics.



I LOVED the film, I give it a 9/10. I can't really add anything to the positives that have been said already about the film, it's true that it has some of the best action scenes in a comic book film ever, it's surprisingly sophisticated and mature etc this film hardly has any flaws.



I was just wondering what minor flaws you had with the film (if any) and what elements they could improve on in Cap 3 etc.



Personally for me, my minor critiques are:



- I would of liked slightly more screen time and dialogue for The Winter Soldier. Maybe more scenes with Bucky learning who he is, flashbacks with Steve, the origin of how he was found, his bionic arm creation etc, but it is hard to adapt because this story will continue in Cap 3 and The Winter Soldier is a brainwashed soldier so it is hard to give him personality. I also would of liked more Russian ties , but that is just a nitpick. But overall I LOVED the character, very Terminator and his look is straight from the comics and second best MCU villain to Loki.



- I would of liked an extra scene with Peggy Carter or at least slightly more build up towards the scene with old Peggy because I loved the scene because it was very poignant, but it sort of cuts straight to the scene after Steve visits the museum and I would of liked more build up to it.



- Most the score I really liked and I loved the Winter Soldier theme, very atmospheric and creepy as well as the nod to Alan Silvestri score at the beginning, but Henry Jackman had the potential to create a modern day memorable theme for Cap, but it didn't quite hit.



- Lastly, it would have been fun if there was a Wakanda/Black Panther reference regarding how Falcon got his wings and maybe they were made in Wakanda for Sam. I think fans would have really dug it up and is a nod to the comics where Black Panther gave Falcon his wings, but that isn't really a flaw, just a wish list.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire